So, I'm always struggling to find new recipes that I like, and that fit our budget... but in the grocery I saw this new Philadelphia Cooking Cream, so I had to try it out. I didn't go by the little recipes on the box I made up my own... feel free to try it, it was delicious!! =)
I called it Penne Garlic Chicken!
(Step by step instructions)
1. Brown Chopped Onion in a pan with a little olive oil.
** GO ahead and boil your penne pasta now**
2. Cut up chicken tenders.
(I used the Tyson Trimmed&Ready Brand.)
3. Once onions are browned, add chicken cubes to pan.
4. Add your seasonings to your chicken.. I used the McCormick Italian Seasoning.
5. Once chicken is browned, then add diced tomatoes. (I used Great Value Italian Seasoned brand.)
6. Stir that around and let it simmer for a couple of minutes. (No more than 5.)
7. Add the Philadelphia Cooking Cream
8. Stir it around in the pan, I added a bit of garlic salt to it for oomp, until it's creamy.
9. Add cooked penne pasta to dish.
10. Stir noodles in, and add parm cheese and let simmer for about 5 mins.
I fixed some cheesy texas toast with, and it was delish! Enjoy!! :)