Saturday, February 12, 2011

2 down!!:)

This blog is gonna get personal (about our financial situation).

So, anyways- Aaron and I don't make a lot of money right now due to me being a fulltime student, so we mainly live off hubby's income (which by NO means is easy).

We must budget EVERY penny, literally. Like even down to grabbing a soda from the machine.

Anyways, I made some really bad decisions before we got married and I opened a couple of credit cards, maxing out the balance in a few short months. (TERRIBLE IDEA- NEVER DO THIS!!!!)

Anyways, needless to say I got in WAY over my head, especially for not working, and looking to the hubby to take care of all my bills... which is NOT fair to him. So- I took a job part time to pay off my bills.

As of TODAY 02/12/2011 I am debt free (except student loans) and I feel wonderful about it! I will not have another credit card in my name because simply, its not worth it. With technology and debit cards, there's a not real reason for Aaron and I to have a credit card. Anyways, this may being boring to some, but I can finally be debt free and we can start building our credit again, and start a nest-egg. :) :) :)

Praise God!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment