Thursday, January 27, 2011

TGIT!!


Thank God its MY Friday!

Things around here are a bit crazy with the new puppy being home, but I am loving every minute of it! Here is a photo of her in my arms this morning, she's so sweet and cuddly at this age. I know that in a few short weeks she will be into everything! LOL. It's really like having a child to an extent- but I wouldn't trade her for the world!





Oh, and the SNOW! We have have SO much of it here in these winter months, I honestly am done with the snow this year. I have had so much scheldule switching, and having to clean off the car, making sure I have enough food incase we can't get out, etc. I long for the bright sunny days, and the warm sun on my face again! :) Heres a pic of our little porch/driveway when the snow started falling, we ended up with about three inches- but I didn't feel like taking another pic at that point. haha.



Well, I dont have much else to say right now, I think Im gonna go play Warcraft now with the hubby and my friends. :) I should post a blog about my WoW toons and give all that info.... hmmmm maybe soon ;)

AshleĆ½-level 85 hunter (Bleeding Hollow)




post signature






No comments:

Post a Comment