Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2011 :)

Well, well, well........ another year already!
2010 zoomed by guys. I can not believe I am writing you from a new year, but I'm here healthy and happy! The last post I talked about moving, and we have already been in our new place for 5 months now. We love it, and this time we are planning on staying here until I am done with college and we buy a house. In this blog I will just give a brief recap of the year. In February Aaron turned 21, in May we celebrated 7 years of being together, in August we moved to our final rental place, in September I turned 21, in November we celebrated 2 years of marriage. In between that time, we spent a couple of weeks over the summer in Memphis with Aaron's parents, I still went to school while Aaron dropped out of school again. In the last couple of months of 2010 we got ready for the holidays with family, and had what I think was one of the best. =) Now, we are almost through January and I am SO ready for it!! :) I can't wait to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment