Thursday, April 14, 2011

Long time no blog. :)

Well, it has been some time since I've blogged! School started back (the break seems so short!) and these classes seem so harder, and require hours of reading. But I have read lots of good stories that I would have probably not chosen. For some of you that don't know, I am in LOVE with history and reading about times way before me. So, of course I would love the stories from that time era.


I have offically put in my notice at Catherines. It was a bittersweet thing. I loved my job at first, for the first year or so, and I have made some of the best friend's I'll ever have, but the company is just getting a little too ridcilious with thier high demands of goals to be met, lack of management (not in MY store, but others) and persistent rudeness the company as a whole reflects. Also, the fact that to me it seems like they can not keep thier minds straight about anything, and we spend more time fixing the mistakes they make than we do providing customer service and selling! Also, I got a full time job working from home, which is going to be so much fun!


 I actually am taking my first PAID vacation this summer, which is amazing! 8 days of being on the beach with my sweet husband and family soaking up the sun! I have been to Florida one time in my life, and it was not the best time ever, but this time around I am super excited!! I have to thank my wonderful in laws for agreeing to let us come with them along the way. I have already bought all the stuff I will need to go, and we have saved back some money for our trip, we are so ready for a week of nothing but us! :)

Car shopping- yes, I am car shopping. We are looking for our first big purchase together. I will be making a signifigant amount of money at my new job, and we need a new car anyways. My old honda ( I paid 2k for it like 6 years ago has just about crapped out.) I tell everyone daily that if it crapped out today, I would have well gotten my money's worth. I will miss the gas mileage. It was AMAZING. But, I have narrowed down my options to a Nissan Altima, Ford Fusion, or a Pontiac Vibe. All three are safe cars, with decent gas mileage, and all will have a car payment less than 300 a month. I refuse to have a car payment more than a house note.. lol.

Anyways, life has been on the up and up here lately... I couldn't ask God for more... well maybe one more thing; a baby! I have the baby fever! I feel the time has come for Aaron and I to start a family. I see all these precious babies, and I can't help but want to be a mother. Aaron and I are stable in all aspects, with the exception of money, but that will soon change. You know, we would make great parents I believe. I have never been a partier, drinker, into drugs, etc. I have a level head, I dont deal with drama or anything. We made the commitment to get married at such a young age, and we have been together since we were 13 and 14 years old. We have a strong relationship, and they say when it's at it's strongest it's best to start a family, not when it's at it's worst. Anyways, we have decided we are going to wait until after the summer to start trying because I would like to loose more weight and really be on top of our finances as well. I will keep you all updated as I can. :)

Thanks for reading, and God bless each and every one of you! :) Night!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment